If you didn't get your Pocket Code please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or start a ticket from the Help home page. Below is how you will redeem the code.
1. Redeeming Black Friday Code In Pocket
- Sign up for a Pocket Portfolio account HERE!
- Once the sign up process is complete head to the main dashboard in Pocket Portfolio.
- Git the Upgrade button in the lower left hand corner.
- Click Upgrade Now
- Fill out a valid CC information. The CC number and CVC will be redacted once you put it in.
- Your card WILL NOT be charged unless you upgrade your Pocket Plan. At that time just the difference between the $19 plan and the upgraded plan will be charged to your account.
- Put in the code we give you at the bottom.
- NOTE: If the code doesn't work you will get an error. Any issues just shoot us an email!
- If everything was successful this screen will present!
1. Upgrade To Unlimited Storage Plan
- If upgrading to the Unlimited Storage Plan is necessary, simply click on Add Storage.
- Drag the slider to the $45 a month plan and click on Increase Storage. That's it!
- If there are any issues please reach out to support and we will fix them ASAP!