Instead of having templates that are eternal once decided on, layout engines can give a website fresh looks whenever the artist desires. Let's get started!
- Navigate To The Home Page Gallery
- Layout Engine Themes
- Layout Engine Adjust Themes
- Layout Engine Arrange Images/Auto Colorize
- Layout Engine Background Color
- Layout Engine Mobile
1. Navigate To The Home Page Gallery
- In this example we are editing the Home Page Gallery. Click on Edit Portfolio or the Website link in the toolbar on the left.
- Then navigate to the home page gallery.
2. Layout Engine Themes
- In every gallery there is a Layout Engine Gallery Tool. This tool floats around the workspace for easy access.
- To change the gallery layout choose Themes from the tool set.
- The tool set now presents all the different options to layout the gallery's images.
- Once the layout is selected for the gallery click done to save and the back arrow for more options.
3. Layout Engine Adjust Themes
- Now that a theme is chosen click on Adjust Themes from the main menu of the Layout Engine Gallery Tool.
- There are a few options here...
- Dynamic: This option adjusts the layout based on columns.
- Fixed: This option adjusts the layout based on image size.
- Image Spacing: This option adjust the spacing between images.
- Margin: This option adjusts the area around the gallery.
- Top Margin: This option adjusts the space between the top of the page and the image gallery.
- Cover Photo: This option allows for a photo to be added to the top of the gallery.
- Hit Done when finished to save the changes and the back arrow for more options.
4. Layout Engine Arrange Images/Auto Colorize
- Click on Arrange Images in the Layout Engine Gallery Tool.
- Then drag and drop images to rearrange them in the gallery. Click Done when finished to save changes.
- Auto Colorize: At any time this feature can be used to arrange photos with similar colors and tones to make the gallery flow a little better.
5. Layout Engine Background Color
- From the main view of the Layout Engine Gallery Tool click on BG color.
- This will set the color behind the images in the gallery.
6. Layout Engine Mobile
- At the top of the screen click on Mobile to access the mobile gallery.
- With the Layout Engine Gallery Tool click on Themes to access the different layouts for mobile.
- Choose a layout that looks good for this gallery. Below are examples of Circles & Masonry.
- When finished click on Publish to make the changes to the gallery!