Communicating with clients is a focused feature in Pocket Portfolio. Let's get started!
Check out these articles before reading through this one. There is some information that needed before proceeding. Client Desk or Sharing A Client Gallery check out these articles by clicking on the links.
1. The Client Email After Sharing A Client Gallery
After a gallery has been shared with a client an email will be sent. The client can access the gallery from the email directly.
- Entering of the password will be prompted if the gallery is password protected.
- Otherwise a prompt to enter the email address the gallery was sent through presents.
2. Accessing & Commenting On Images
- Once signed in, simply click on an image to bring up the commenting workspace.
- Once an image is selected simply click on the comment icon to start leaving comments.
- Click anywhere on the image to leave comments. This is also where the client will view the replies made by the artist.
3. Alerts & Commenting Workspace
- Once a client has made their comments the artist can view those comments from the Pocket Portfolio Main Dashboard.
- In the top left corner under the profile image there will be a notification icon with alerts when new comments are posted.
- Click on the notifications icon to open up the comments main workspace.
- These comments can be clicked on to open the image.
- The comments can be replied to directly from this screen.
- Comments can also be trashed or resolved. Once marked resolved the comment indicator will turn green for both parties.
Please sign in to leave a comment.