The blog is a built in feature for Pocket Portfolio users and really easy to set up. Let's get started!
- Navigating To The Blog
- Creating Blog A Post
- Blog Workspace Explained
- Adding Contributors
1. Navigate To The Blog Workspace
Click on the Blog in the left hand navigation toolbar or by choosing Blog in the Launch Pad workspace.
- Once on the Blog page there will either be a Create Your First Blog page or the Blog workspace will appear. Hit the button Create Blog or Add Post to start working on a blog post.
2. Creating A Blog Post
- The blog post workspace has the following...
- Title: Add a title to the post that has been researched.
- Cover Photo: Add a cover photo to the blog post.
- Text/Blog Body: Add the body of the blog post with embedded video and images to make it come to life.
- Tags: Add tags to the blog post.
- Preview/Save Draft/Publish: In the lower right hand corner there is the option to preview the blog post, save as a draft and publish the blog post to the website.
3. Blog Workspace Explained
- There are a few things to be aware of in the blog workspace....
- Create New Post: Click on New Post to add a new blog post or start a new draft.
- Add Contributors: This will be covered below, but this area is how you navigate to manage contributors to the blog.
- Blog Post Actions: For each blog post there is an option to delete, share, edit or preview.
4. Managing Contributors
- In the Blog Workspace click on Contributors in the upper right hand corner of the workspace.
- To add a new contributor click on Add Contributor button in the upper left hand corner of the workspace.
- There are a few options in the Contributor Workspace...
- Email/Name: Add the name and email of the new contributor.
- Invite Contributor: Click on Invite Contributor to send the invite.
- Contributor Options: Here you can delete a contributor, edit and change permissions.