Uploading & organizing files is an important part to keeping your portfolio optimized and working for you. Let's get started!
- Navigate To The File Vault
- Starting A New Folder
- Adding/Moving Images To A Folder
- Starting A Sub Folder w/Main Folder Options
- Sharing A Folder
1. Navigate To The File Vault
- File Vault is accessible from the Launch Pad Screen or anytime in the Navigation Bar on the left of the screen.
2. Starting A New Folder
- Start a new folder by clicking on the the add folder icon in the lower left corner of the workspace.
- Name the folder and click on create when ready.
*Note: You can have the same images in multiple folders. This is a good way to keep work organized for client delivery or back up.
3. Adding/Moving Images To A Folder
- Once a folder is created there are two ways to get images into it.
- Move: Moving images from one folder to another. Select the images to be moved by checking each one in the upper right corner of the image. There is also a select all feature at the top of the workspace. If this is done from the All Files folder a copy of the image will be placed in the new folder.
- Adding New Image: There will be a prompt to add images to a new folder or you can click Add New in the top right of the workspace anytime to add new images.
4. Starting A Sub Folder w/Main Folder Options
- To start a sub folder and see folder options Right click on any folder in the File Vault.
- In addition to Creating A Sub Folder, other actions include..
- Renaming the folder
- Sharing the entire folder
- Deleting the folder
- Once the sub folder is created images can be added just like a main folder.
5. Sharing A Folder
- A folder can be shared with clients or with collaborators on any given project before being sent to a client.
- Simply Right click on a folder to expose folder options.
- Click on Share to bring up the share workspace.
- Below are the options in the share folder workspace.
- Email: Type in the name and email of the intended recipient.
- Comments: Add comments for the recipient to read.
- Link: Create a shareable link of the folder.
- Password Protect: Password protect the folder.